We provide bespoke investment service. Our personalised approach allows us to offer a level of flexibility that large firms can’t match.
We look at:
Institutional Clients funds often described as a very diverse and heterogeneous group of investors, which exert an increasing influence over financial markets. we look at A Diverse Global Portfolio That’s Built for the Long Term. We have a highly diversified portfolios of startegies that spans geographies, asset classes and asset types, enabling us to generate consistent, long-term returns throughout market cycles with the network we must help investors get the best value.
We advise our investor clients in all of the world’s major markets, as well as a significant and growing exposure to developing markets that will drive global growth of the future.
in a Hedge Fund
We refuse to accept the status quo and are constantly exploring new solutions. Ours is a pragmatic approach: we strive to take clear, measurable action to enable our investor clients to make a real impact with our network.
Investors should look out for when investing in a Hedge Fund:
- Well, established and legally sound structures and transactions may still be susceptible to reputational risk
- Pay careful attention to the investment strategy.
- Consistency of returns in different market conditions
- Managers should be prepared to address shifting tax landscapes.
- Treaty benefits may depend on the status of other investors in the fund
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) is a novel concept which is not uniform across the investor base.
- Sophistication of data and trading systems
We work with the top Institutional Investors and leading hedge fund managers across all geographies and all strategies. SRIP professionals can help provide insights and advice on market leading practices to accommodate all parties to a transaction.